It takes many years of experience to develop a successful Manufacturing business.
The creation of TLM lends our experience to your business.
The key factor in this business is to create a trusting relationship with each and every customer.
We believe that our relationship will grow stronger as you see how we operate our business.
You can count on our Estimating team to have very competitive prices.
Our Valued Engineering team will design your product with form, fit and function
in mind and it will be completed "Right the first time."
Our entire production team will assure you the
Quality you need and the on time delivery you expect.
Our team has great capabilities of producing short run prototyping, high volume precision manufactured components and assemblies, as well as custom sheet metal projects.
With our new 80,000 sq ft facility, added CNC machinery, Vacuum forming, digital printing and powerful Engineering software, we will be targeting all ends of sheet metal manufacturing etc etc…
Our expertise and value added engineering background for the sheet metal industry are;
Fabricating Equipment :
- 2003 Amada Quattro CO2 laser cutting
machine 1000 Watts, 4x4 table with extension
- 2007 Multicam 3000 CNC Router system. 10HP 24k RPM, 6x12 table +/-.003 accuracy
- 2007 Multicam 3000 CNC Router system. 10HP 24k RPM, 5x10 table +/-.003 accuracy
- 100hp / 50,000 PSI 8 x 12 Water Jet table
- Niagara shear 10 ft
- Stomp shear 3 ft
- Radial arm saw 14"
- Radial arm saw 10"
- Table saw 10"
- Abrasive saw
- (2) miter saws
- (3) band saws
Punch & drill :
- 50 ton Iron Worker w/ shear notch & bar cut
- (3) single station bench punches
- (2) drill presses
- AutoBrake 2000 CNC auto form 10 ft apron/box press brake 5 x 10 table
- Wysong 10 x 140 Ton CNC Press Brake
- Federal 10 ft apron brake
- (2) 4 ft apron presses
- (3) 1 ft finger brakes
- Miller Syncrowave 350 LX (MIG/TIG)
- Miller Thunderbolt 225 (MIG/TIG)
- Lincoln AC 225
- (2) Regency 250 (MIG)
- (8) MIG 135
Finishing & misc equipment :
- Roll forming manual machine (22 GA.) 1/8" x 48"
- 36" belt sander, Disk sanders, & many misc hand sanders
- Sand blaster/etching
- Many misc. hand tools
- 2 Paint Booths 16 x 24 and 12 x 14
- (PMS) Pantone matching system w/ Computerized matching system for an unlimited color spectrum
- (2) mixing stations for (BASF, AKZO & MATTHEWS) paints
- 2,500 sq. ft. working area
- (2) ribbon burners
- crossfire system w/ 5 , 7 , and knife tips
- manifold system using neon and argon gasses
- colored , powdered , and classic glass tubes. (unleaded sodalime )
- EGL components & supplies in house to meet all indoor and outdoor U.L. sign requirements.
My Statement of confidence to you is that:
We will help you achieve your goals and expand your business
at a very fair cost. Our Future is limitless, and will include improving
our technology on a continual basis. It will also include
purchasing state of the art equipment to stay ahead of our competition.
Let me assure you, when given the chance to work with you on your
next project, you will definitely return for more.
Ben A. Zaccagnino
208 Tower Dr.
Oldsmar, FL 34677